Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Life At Training Camp


Hey guys!

So far, I have been having such a great time here at Life Action. We have been so busy training, but we all get along so well. It is such a God thing that the Red Team is already like a family! I couldn’t have asked for a better team family! Sometimes it feels like information overload, but I know that God will help me through it all. We have 3 different 3 hour training sessions a day. But during our afternoon session, we have a half an hour of prayer time and it is really fantastic!  We went to the director of the camps house for dinner and ended up with a challenge. All three teams had to make a rap video about One Cry. (www.onecry.com) there is no video up on the website though. They are trying to get the artist to vote on which video is the best. Starting Sunday morning, we have “Revival Week”. Revival week is pretty much a mini revival for the team members. So we get to hear all of the revivalists speak before we go on the road. I am praying for an open heart for myself so I can take in what they are saying and apply it to my life. God has really been showing himself to me even just in the past couple days. Just a few ways that you can pray for me: for God to prepare my heart for revival week and on the road. For me to have an open mind as we go through the year. For me to not forget that God is over everything, and without Him, nothing is possible.

I will keep you all updated. Thank you so much for all your prayers and support! I love you all!!

Sarah Russell
These are all of the CM’s on Red Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment