Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Alexandria, KY

     Here in Alexandria, KY, things are going very well. We got here on Friday and the day after, we got to attend a Beth Moore simulcast here at the church. It was such an encouraging message and I am so thankful that we were able to attend. God really worked it out for His good because we were talking about faithfulness and faithlessness. They had Travis Cottrell doing worship and it was definitely everything I needed. Beth Moore is such a great speaker and it was so great getting to hear her stories.
     The summit has been very good. Last summit we had about 10 kids in Happy Heart City, and this summit we have 20-28 on any given night. It is definitely different than last summit. But the kids are really getting into the songs and the skits. I think the most fun thing is teaching them the Ten Commandments. Tomorrow night they will be going up in front of the church and reciting them. God has been working in the people that have been coming and it has been good so far!
      I am staying with three other girls in my host home. Ms. Imogine is our host mom and her friend Bev is over a lot to visit with us. They are such great ladies and I am so blessed that she has taken us in for the week. The other night we went out to Newport, and we got to see the city. We ended up finding a sushi restaurant and we got to eat there! It was so much fun and I am going to miss those two ladies so much!
     Tomorrow is our last night of the summit. It has gone by so fast! Please keep the Pennsylvania church in your prayers as well as this church. On Friday, we leave to go to our next church which is in Marion, KY. That will be only an 8 day summit. After that summit we get a few days off back at training camp. I am so thankful and blessed to have this opportunity to serve with Life Action. I am loving it so much and I love our team!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment