Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Lucky number 13

Hey y'all.
It's been a while since I've updated. So right now we are in Vidalia, GA. It is our first ever RED TEAM THIRST CONFERENCE!! A thirst conference is a four day event that is meant to show them their thirst for Christ. It's always a great growing chance when you do things you normally don't get to do. This summit we have three year olds, so that is a growing experience for all of us as Happy Heart teachers. We have had a pretty good group of kids. We average about 15-20 kids a night, so thats really encouraging. I am staying with Angela and Charity. We are staying on a golf course with Wendy and Tim.
The last church we were at was in Rocky Mount, NC. I stayed with Danielle at Maryanne's house.
Our next church is in Goodlettsville, TN. It's exciting because we got to go to that church last year. I am excited to see some of the familiar faces from last year.
We are at our sixth church of this half of the year, but our 13th church this travel year and we only have five churches left until the end of the year. It's been going so fast, but I've been enjoying spending time with the team. Spring break is coming up as well, and I get to go home for that. I am really excited to see my parents and brother again! Pray for all of us as we are finishing up our year, that we would finish well. Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment