Friday, February 14, 2014

New Creation

Hey again!
So right now we are in Thomasville, GA. It is an 11 day summit, and we are almost done. In Happy Heart, we have around 15 kids. Its a great group and they are the sweetest kids ever. The kids get so into the lessons and stories, and they have so much fun during the games. I am really going to miss this group when we leave.
Me and Angela are staying with Bob and Darlene. They are so sweet, and make us feel at home. They hosted people two times before us, with Life Action. So... the pressure is on for us :)
Well, today being Valentine's Day, we are going to go to a movie and then have dinner. It should be a lot of fun. We get to dress up and just have fun together.
Tomorrow is the deadline to tell HQ if we are coming back next year. Most people have made their decisions already, but there are still a few who are trying to decide. Its a super stressful time for them, so please keep them in your prayers.
Also, I went to the doctor and I was treated for a sinus infection. And I think that's what it was. Praise the Lord, I haven't had a headache since I went in!
In my quiet time, I have been going through 2 Corinthians. And WOW, there is so much stuff in there. I don't think I have used a highlighter that much in a long time. Its been really cool to see what God has been showing me through that. The other day I went through chapter 5. I got to one of my favorite verses. 2 Corinthians 5:17 "If you are in Christ, you are a new creation; the old has passed away, behold the new has come!" That is so encouraging. Because the person we were before Christ, thats not who we are now. We have a new self. In every aspect of the word. We have been recreated. I'm just glad that I have been remade.
Please pray for me and the rest of the team to finish this year well. We only have 7 churches left to go.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment