Friday, January 31, 2014

Where does the time go?

Hey y'all,
We are at our 2nd church of this half of the year. We are in Manchester, TN. We are staying with Josh and Andrea and their three boys, Jackson (10) Gage, (8) and Peyton (2). I am staying with Danielle, Olivia, and Bethany. This summit is an 8 day, so we only have Saturday and Sunday left at the church. We have around 15-20 kids every night in Happy Heart, so its been a good sized group. I ended up going home on Wednesday night because I didn't feel good. But the men pulled through and did Happy Heart well! Next week, we have Monday through Thursday off, we will be heading to Georgia on Friday morning. We only have 8 churches left. Where does the time go? It went so fast. God has been teaching me so many things still.. Even when I feel like I don't want to learn. We have 16 days until we have to give our answer to Head Quarters about if we are traveling next year. It is always a stressful time for everyone. So please pray for everyone to have peace about whatever they are doing. Thanks for all of your prayers.

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment