Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Here we go again!

Hey y'all.
I know it's been a while since I have updated everyone on whats been going on. Well, from December 9th through January 10th I had Christmas Break! It was really good to be back home and to just relax. While being at home I got to go to the church that we are currently doing a summit at. I met some of the people from the college group, and was able to just do nothing. It was very nice.
Right now we are at Calvary Baptist Church, in RUSTON!! It's so nice to be at home still. Getting to stay with my family during the summit has been so different that in the past. I have really enjoyed it, but I also feel so spoiled. I have Savannah staying with me. I love her :) We get to have coffee with my parents every morning and to talk about life. It's been a blessing to be at home for an extra two weeks. With us leaving in two days, I really need to start packing. (Its easier said than done!)
But as for the summit, I think it went pretty well. There was a good amount of people who came every night. And it was the biggest college group we had all year. Happy Heart had anywhere from 7-20 kids. This summit was good, and it was challenging. It was good to see people I already knew. But at the same time, its really hard to balance home life with road life. And once again, the deadline is coming up to let Head Quarters know if we are traveling next year. So please pray for the entire team to do what God has for them. It's a stressful time of the year for all of us.
This summit, we also got a new family revivalist. They have six children, five girls and a boy. The oldest is 13 and the youngest is 4. They are super sweet and a lot of fun.
Thanks for all your prayers!

1 comment: