Thursday, November 21, 2013

Home for the Holidays

Oh hey,
so right now we are in Schererville, IN. We started last Sunday and we end this Sunday. I am staying with Bev and Charity at Connie and Bob's house. They are a sweet couple and they love the Lord. In Happy Heart we have around 15 kids. They are a very energetic group but its fun. At the end of this summit we will be spending Thanksgiving back up in Buchanan at the camp. I am excited to spend it with my Red Team Family. We have one more summit before going home for Christmas break. We will be in Fort Wayne, IN and then I will be home on December the 9th. I am very excited to go home and see family and friends, but at the same time, please pray for me that my heart would be here until then. That I would have focus and love for the people around me. Thanks for all of your prayers!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment