Sunday, April 13, 2014

Hey guys!
      I know it's been a while since I last updated. We are just about to leave Mineral Wells, TX. We have spent the last week here. I am staying with Danielle and Amanda in a B&B. It's so awesome. I am so blessed to have gotten to experience this. During the summit, we had anywhere from 20-30 kids in Happy Heart, which was an unexpected blessing. We were only supposed to have ten. The kids were so loving and fun, I am really going to miss them. God was doing a work in the adults as well, which was really cool to hear about.
       Last church we were at was Goodlettsville Cumberland Presbyterian Church. We went there one time last year, and we got to go back again. It was great to go back to somewhere I had been twice already. I stayed with Ms. Judy. And while I was there, I got to visit with one of my previous host moms, Ms. Renee. It was a really great time, we played dominoes for two and a half hours. I stayed with Debbie at that church. We had only a handful of kids in Happy Heart, so we combined with Base Camp a few times, but its always good to be able to invest more personally in the kids.
     We are leaving tomorrow morning for RUSTON, LOUISIANA for spring break! I am going home and I can't wait to see my family. Its been quite a while since I have seen them. The team is staying at a camp in Minden, LA. So I will get to see them a few times, which will be nice. I am looking forward to some time to rest, and spend with my family.
      Thanks for all of your prayers :)


Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment