Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Stuttgart, AR

     This summit is in Stuttgart, AR. Tomorrow is our last day here, but this summit has been pretty good. We have been staying with Darren and Tricia. However, we ended up moving halfway through the week, because Dylan got the flu. So we moved in with Teresa and Bruce. They have two girls, Jenny and Samantha. We are once again back with Tricia and Darren and Dylan is doing fine. Instead of being in Happy Heart, I have been in Teens for the beginning and in service during main. I have really enjoyed getting to listen to what the teens are learning from Michael. On Sunday, we talk about salvation. He really put it in perspective of what it means to die to self.
     I got to see my parents this summit! I missed them so much! They came bearing pies :) They brought 9 pies, and a lot of love. I got to spend the night with them Thursday and Friday. They left on Saturday morning and made it home safely. It was really great to visit with them and to just have fun with family.
    Next summit we will be in Harrodsburg, KY. I am very excited about that summit. It seems like revival has already started. There has been many people saved already, and just some of the activities that have been going on, it gives me a new excitement. I know that God is working here and in all of the other places we have been and are going to go to.
    Please keep praying for our team as we only have 4 summits left this year. We need to finish well and not get distracted. Also that we will continue to walk with God daily and He will strengthen our faith.
Thanks for everything you do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment