Monday, March 4, 2013

Faithfulness None Can Deny

      This past summit went really well. We were in Hernando, MS. God did some really amazing things on the first Tuesday night. We ended up going for about 3 or so hours. God really moved in families. In Happy Heart, we had our biggest group at 34. It was so much fun to have that many kids, and it seemed like they understood the lessons too! I really enjoyed our host home. Andrea and Dave were generous enough to host three of us. They bought me a cheesehead! (Go Pack Go!) They have two children, Elizabeth and Joshua. It was awesome getting to know them.
      We are now in Stuttgart, AR. The summit just started yesterday. I am sitting in for main service and I am working with the teens during pre service. I really enjoy being in with the teens. I have made some connections with some of the girls already and I am excited to see what God will teach me. I am staying with Angela and Jodie at Tricia and Darren's home. They have two children, Dylan and Haley. I am very excited to see what God is going to do at this church!
       Laine and Janet are in Texas for the Vision Gathering, so we have a guest speaker for this summit. I cant believe how fast February went by! Its already March, which means we have about 2 and a half months left of traveling!
      Today during team meeting, God really put on my heart how important it is to please God and not man. Also that it is impossible to please God without faith. God has really been working with me on that one. I know that God is faithful because He has proven Himself time and time again. But I struggle with trusting that He will be faithful again... Time and time again He proves me wrong, He always comes through. Praise the Lord.
    I am super excited to see my family this week!!! I miss them and will send love with them for all of my "Rustonians"

Thanks for all your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment