Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Summit #4

We are in New Lenox, IL this week. We had a great 4 day break at the camp! I really missed being there, so it was nice to be back. I got to catch up on some sleep as well! We arrived in New Lenox on Friday night. I am in a host home with Tara this time. We are staying with Rich and Ann. They have 4 children, but only two are still living in the home. Brett (19) and Alyssa (22) are in the house. Amber lives next door and has four children who come over to the house every day. So I have gotten to know their grandchildren as well as their children. This summit has been pretty good so far. In Happy Heart, we have had up to 28 kids! Angela is sitting in this week, so its just me and Matt teaching. I am so greatful for the helpers that we have. They are so great. During one of my quiet times I was prompted to write out what I had to ask forgiveness for, to write out all of 1 John, and to give my old Bible to one of my friends back in Wisconsin. Please be praying for her to accept it well and to read it daily. I am praying that God will do something great in her life. As far as other prayer requests, please be praying for my focus and attention to be aimed at God. Also for the team to have selfless love toward everyone. For the people at this church to have open hearts to what the Spirit will have to say. I know that God is going to do so many great things.
Thank you for your prayers!!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment