Friday, October 5, 2012

Marion, KY

Hey y'all. We are in Marion, KY right now. We got here last Friday and this Sunday is our last day. This summit was only an eight day summit. Everything has been going pretty well. God was really moving in the church last night. In happy heart, we have anywhere from 5-10 kids. It has been different teaching this week because our head teacher is sitting in on the services. But God has definitely given me grace through it.
I am loving the host home we are staying in. I am staying with Hilary again and we are with Stuart and Pam. They have two girls, Maggie(16) and Mauri (12) It has been great getting to know them this week. It has gone insanely fast and I can't believe we only have two more days left. I am going to miss them once we leave.
After this summit, we have about three days off. We are going to the Life Action camp. I am so excited to be going back there! Please be in prayer for the rest of this summit and the previous summits. God is still working in the church in PA! praise the Lord!
Thank you all for your prayers!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment